- Application for admission is made on a form obtained from the Admissions Office or downloaded from University website (www.cuea.edu).
- Fill the form and attach copies of Results Slips, School Leaving Certificate or Transcripts, Diploma or Degree certificates.
- Submit these together with a non-refundable, non-creditable Application Fee of 2,000 in a banker's cheque payable to the Catholic University of Eastern Africa, or by direct deposit in the University's account in any branch of the following banks:
- Commercial Bank of Africa (A/C No. 5-152580-004)
- Cooperative (A/C No. 2905722200)
- Equity (A/C No. 0610292352491)
Application can be made throughout the year.
Intakes: in January and in August.