Please note that all students who intend to graduate in October 2019 must:
- Fill the graduation application form available on the university website (here).
- Ensure that they meet all the academic and financial requirements by 30/08/2019 as a mandatory prerequisite for approval for graduation. Later than this date, applicants will only be considered for the next graduation.
- Submit duly completed and signed Clearance Form and University ID to the Registrar’s Office by 13/09/2018. On completing the form, you are required to sign in the Clearance Register indicating the date of submission and be issued with a Clearance Letter signed by the Registrar.
- Thereafter, only those finalists who fulfil the above requirements will be presented to the University Senate for approval and then issued with graduation invitation letters.
- Graduation Thanksgiving Mass and Rehearsal will be held on Thursday 24 October 2019 whereas the Graduation Ceremony will be held on Friday, 25 October 2019 starting at 9:00 am.